From DT Online
Revision as of 11:41, 3 September 2016 by DT Online (Added link)
The term Graphics is taken to mean all forms of drawing or illustration used to represent 2D or 3D objects using a wide variety of media and techniques.
See the WikiPedia entry on Graphical projection for descriptions on a wide range of terminology.
See Draw and Sketch for a large collection of free drawing lesson videos
The Packaging Designer application allows a wide range of nets to be modified including not only cartons and packaging but also other card based products - e.g. Pocket File, Desk Tidy, Optical Toys.
Any or all dimensions can be modified in the secure knowledge that the net will still fit together. The volume of the completed package, and the surface area of material required are calculated.
The modified designs can be simply printed or saved and loaded into many popular drawing applications. See the Packaging Designer User Guide for details.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category ‘Graphics’
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
Media in category ‘Graphics’
The following 10 files are in this category, out of 10 total.
- CraftKnivesGroup.jpg 963 × 245; 22 KB
- CuttingMat.jpg 472 × 394; 18 KB
- DiagonalScale.png 1,090 × 605; 21 KB
- DrawingParallelLines.png 1,144 × 1,095; 40 KB
- GoogleCardboard.jpg 960 × 1,280; 199 KB
- GraphicAir.jpg 200 × 133; 25 KB
- GraphicsLogo.png 500 × 805; 48 KB
- PaperTrimmer.jpg 1,000 × 624; 34 KB
- PlaneScale.png 954 × 454; 5 KB
- RepresentativeFraction.png 902 × 50; 8 KB