Management and Planning
From DT Online
Revision as of 12:19, 22 February 2016 by DT Online
Management and Planning of Design and Technology education in schools covers aspects of:
- Planning and design of the learning environment from its position in the design of a school overall down to the layout of individual work areas
- The fixtures, fittings and equipment suitable for school use.
- Health and Safety considerations at all stages
- The place of Design and Technology in the whole school curriculum - both primary and secondary
- Planning for progression in Design and Technology to include whole school Policies, Schemes of Work and Lesson Plans.
- Measuring, testing and evaluating the effectivenesses of a Design and Technology experience for children.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.